Buy Zinc cubes from £19.90
More about Zinc planters & care tips
Black and Silver zinc planters
- The zinc galvanised metal planters are of a high quality to ensure a long lifespan.
- The Black zinc planters have been coated with an extra protective layer. This gives them a beautiful and unique black-grey finish. They are an excellent alternative to lead planters.
- The finish of the Silver zinc planter is also called Titan or Titanium zinc. They look particularly good in contemporary and urban environments. They also look great in a swimming pool area reflecting the water. We have treated the Silver zinc planters with baby oil to help keep them shiny and protect the surface.
- Zinc containers look equally good planted up with classic plants such as Olive trees, Bay trees or Buxus topiary as with more showy plants such as Palm trees.
- All zinc planters are delivered with drilled drainage holes. Please contact us if you would prefer your planters without drainage holes.
- Treat Silver (titanium) zinc planters gently with baby oil and a soft cloth to prevent limescale build-up and to protect surface. Do not treat them with chemicals.
- Larger zinc containers should be planted up on the intended site since they become very heavy when filled with compost. To reduce weight partly fill with Leca (clay pebbles) or Polystyrene. Avoid moving them when planted up and never drag or push them along the ground.