Our Plants & Containers
We want you to be absolutely delighted when you buy from Terrace Gardener. That is why we only sell the finest patio plants, topiary trees and pots which have been carefully hand-selected from our suppliers.
- We specialise in evergreen patio trees and topiary plants that are suitable for a British climate. Over many years we have gained a particular experience and knowledge of Bay trees, Buxus topiary, Olive trees, Privet trees and hardy palm trees like Chusan palms and Chamaerops palms.
- We only sell strong and healthy plants of the very best quality and always select matching plants if you order more than one.
- Our ready planted containers have been created to make sure you only have to think about where to position them. Before or on delivery we repot your plant in your chosen pot with suitable drainage material, compost mixture and topping for perfect drainage, aeration and moisture retention. Please contact us if you cannot find the ready planted combination that you require on our website.
- You can always buy our plants and containers separately if you prefer to plant them up yourself. All planters are prepared with drainage holes.
- All plant measurements on our web site are excluding the pot. To get the total height of a plant ready planted in a container just add the plant height to the height of the pot and take away 3-5cm (for planting below the rim of the pot).
- Our ready planted pots and gift wrapped patio plants make great lasting gifts. We have delivered for Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Retirement presents and on lots of other special occassions.
- We have become specialists in delivering delicate items from small terracotta pots to 4m tall trees. All plants and pots that are delivered by a courier have been carefully packaged and are sent with a 24 hour service. We mainly use extra strong cardboard that is recyclable. Heavy or big items are either delivered by us or a pallet courier.
- We do not sell trees that have been uprooted from their natural environment. All our trees are nursery grown.
Please tell us what you think about our plants & pots and about the service you get
Container gardening & Care tips | News